Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holy bouncy balls, Batman!

So I'm no expert on these things, but Ms. Zelie is sitting a lot lower today. S and DD were talking about it today and I'll be interested to see what the hospital visit tomorrow shows. S and I can't wait to meet little Zelie, so things like this get me really excited.

J went out and about with DD and got a light up rubber bouncy ball that he is just loving. S and I went to noon mass today at St. Leonard's, which was very nice. J has been so good, with only a few two year old tantrums here and there, but no total meltdowns. Today we worked through one and walked like a big boy instead of being carried, which lead to the joys of kicking leaves.

I was told before this trip that there is a smell of fall up here and I have to agree. It is subtle and earthy like the smell after rain. It smells like leaves turning color.

The last thing that I have to say is that we are LOVING the accents up here. There is quite a variety and they are all marvelous. I've stopped making terrible attempts to reproduce it -- I prominse.

No comments:

Post a Comment