Thursday, December 19, 2013

C'mon Teddy

...we are busting out of this joint!

Yesterday, after she was released from the postop unit, I came back up with Zelie to her room and got her settled.  She was still sleeping, so I gave her a kiss and headed out for a bit.  When I left her, she was peaceful and alone.  Apparently she looked a little too alone to someone because when I came back this guy had crawled up into bed with her.


We have no idea where he came from, but are glad he was there to keep our girl company.  

Today they discharged us (at last!!!!) and since he didn't have anywhere else to go,we brought him along with us.  

I hope that you are all home and warm tonight with someone sweet to snuggle.  I know we are and we are immensely thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how lovely. Teddy needs a Christmas name.

    Wonderful news that Zelie is being discharged!

    ReplyDelete